How To Lose Weight Fast & Naturally at Home in a Few Weeks.
How to lose weight fast is the most desperate question health and fitness conscious people ask these days. Everyone wants to get access to the secret door that takes one through the miraculous path of major weight loss. Obesity is a serious health issue and it is imperative that it gets addressed without any delays. With good direction, patience and guidance, no one, but you can help yourself lose weight. Weight loss is not impossible. It is a gradual process which needs your time, determination and patience.
While others have made continued progress and have lost a remarkable amount of weight over a period of time, a few still struggle with keeping up with the patience the process requires. And therefore, they seek quick weight loss regimes.
Let us answer your big question! Our list of dietary changes will help you shed those extra kilos quickly! You may experience intense food cravings as you carry out these diet plans. Keep yourself determined and focused is our only advice to you.
Our list of dietary changes to lose weight includes many ways. You can choose the one which suits your eating habits and food preferences and can continue with it. Or, to avoid feeling that you have less food choices to eat from, you can switch between the diet plans. With these plans, your appetite will decrease significantly. This means, you will eat less and stay fit. It will also help increase your metabolism rate.
Let us introduce to you the 3 most effective ways to lose weight fast.
- GIVE SUGAR & STARCH A MISS! Skip the sugar and avoid starchy food from your diet. These carbs are the agents which secrete huge amounts of insulin in our body. What is insulin? Insulin is the hormone which is responsible for fat accumulation in our body. If the amount of insulin increases more than the amount required by the body, the body starts storing excess fat resulting into excess weight gain and obesity.
Therefore, avoid diet, which is rich in carbs to lower down insulin levels in your body. Lower insulin level in the body helps our kidney function efficiently and removes the extra fat and excess water from the body. One of the most important benefits of removing sugar and starch from your diet is it decreases the insulin level, which in turn helps one experience less hunger pangs. You will notice a drastic change in your eating habits as you will feel less hungry. Your appetite will reduce automatically resulting in faster weight loss.
- GO HIGH ON PROTEIN, VEGETABLES & INCLUDE GOOD FAT IN YOUR DIET – To control your calorie intake and diet quantity, you must introduce protein rich food, low carb vegetables and good fat to your diet. This way you will keep yourself satiated for a long period of time, which will further decrease your appetite. With decreased appetite, you will eat in less quantity without gaining weight or putting on fat. Consuming food rich in good fat will help you gain enough energy to function without any health issues. This way you achieve the normal carb eating range of 20 to 25 grams per day.
Protein increases metabolism rate which will help you lose around 60 to 100 calories per day. When your stomach will be full you will likely eat less. A proper protein rich diet eliminates late night hunger pangs and will keep you away from unnecessary binging.
You can include the following rich in protein food items in your diet:
- Eggs- They are a good source of high amounts of omega 3 which boosts metabolism. Introduce egg whites to your breakfast menu to stay fit and healthy.
- Fish and seafood- Highly rich in protein and very low in saturated fat, fish and seafood diet comes along with zero cholesterol. Salmon, tuna, shrimps, trout, lobsters, etc. are rich in protein.
- Meat- Chicken, lamb, and mutton are rich in protein. Avoid red meat as it contains high level of cholesterol. If you are on a meat diet, don’t fry or cook in oil. Bake, broil or grill to get the best results.
The low carb vegetables on the other hand, are great sources of vitamins, minerals and fibre for your body. It is highly essential for your balanced diet to contain fibre to regulate your digestive system. You can eat these low carb vegetables as much as you like. But remember not to exceed the calorie level of 25 grams per day.
You can include these low carb vegetables in your diet:
- Swiss chards
When you include fats in your diet, make sure that you only consume a sufficient amount as needed by your body. Adding a bit of fat content in your diet will help you continue with the diet plan. If you will resort to low carb along with low or no fat diet, then you will give up quickly. Do not be afraid of adding good fats in your diet, as good fat rich diet will be completely consumed and exhausted by your body in a form of energy.
You may include these fats in your food-
- Olive Oil
- Avocado oil
- Coconut oil
It is important to mix together these diet elements to have the best results. If you continue this diet, your calorie intake will be within its range, which is 20 to 25 grams. This will lower insulin level in your body and you will lose weight faster.
3. PERFORM LIGHT-WEIGHT LIFTING AND STRETCHING– This strict weight loss diet program works better when it is teamed with three- four sessions of light-weight lifting and stretching, once a week. You may join a gym to begin strength training and stretching. With a light workout routine, you will reduce weight quickly. You can discuss your diet plan with your gym trainer so that you both work together in the right direction to accelerate weight loss. Other than weight loss, light-weight lifting will help you tighten up your muscles and skin. It also restricts the occurrence of stretch marks on your body due to weight loss.
Working out in the gym and warming up will help increase your metabolism rate too. With weight loss, metabolism rate goes down too, and it may result in weight gain, dedicating ample time to one’s fitness regime will help in staying fit and healthy.
If one is unable to perform weight lifting due to back pain issues or other health issues, one can include, jogging, brisk walking or running to keep one’s metabolism levels up.
LIST OF OTHER IMPORTANT FACTORS WHICH HELP REDUCE WEIGHT FAST ARE-
- Drink a glass of water half an hour before taking your meals. The water content in your body will automatically reduce your appetite and you will eat considerably less.
- Say no to sugary drinks and fruit juices from the market. They immediately increase the insulin level in your body, and your body starts accumulating fat in various body parts.
- Include soluble fibre in your diet to regulate the smooth functioning of your digestive system and prevent fat deposits in your body.
- Eat in a small plate. When you eat in a small plate you are likely to eat less. Don’t believe it? Try it!
- Drink black coffee 30 minutes before eating food. It will reduce your appetite.
- Don’t skip meals! Never-ever starve yourself to reduce weight. This is a very common misconception and a myth. Eating no meals slows down your metabolism rate and your body starts accumulating the fats in your body.
- Above all, a good night’s sleep is a must for you to remain healthy and fit. Your body and organs need rest, so that your metabolism rate doesn’t slow down.
How and when to cheat your diet programme?
You can take a carb diet once in a week. If you are really craving for something sweet to tickle your taste buds, you are allowed to have a carb diet once in a week. You can take a day off from the no carb diet regime. Indulging in a carb diet more than needed will not give you the results you are looking for.
Remember, taking a carb diet once a week is only optional, it is not necessary to indulge in it. If you are able to control your urge to eat carbs, then you are on the right path!
We hope this article has answered the question – How To Lose Weight Fast – and you are able to achieve your weight loss goals.
7 Ways to Move Beyond a Weight Loss Plateau
It’s a common situation when people experience plateau effect on weight loss challenge, as it seems they hit a wall and the weight loss stops decreasing. This annoying fact often happens after the first month weight loss program.
The body begins to get “lazy”, having settled to this new reality to consume fewer calories and more exercises. But, there are 7 good changes that people can do to solve that weight loss plateau.
1 – About physical activity
An important thing is do not overdo the exercise. People should start slowly or gradually raise the routine exercises, and attending gym is a good deal.
2 – Using weighing-machine properly
The idea is not using the weighing-machine every day, and instead, using it once a week. A tape measure is very convenient, and even that there was not lost weight, if the waist decreased slightly, it will be a stimulus. And then weight loss will continue, against weight loss plateau.
3 – 2,20 pounds a week
It’s important understanding that weight loss will be more slowly. Loosing 2,20 pounds a week is the right deal. And severely obese can lose more weight with the orientation of the endocrinologist.
4 – “Eating” water
A study indicated that women who consume high in water foods have lost 33% more weight in the first 6 months, comparing with women who followed a low-fat diet.
The tip is choosing food that is rich in water and nutrients. Fruits, for instance, watermelon, and vegetables like green lettuce contain lots of water and vitamins. Soups prepared with low sodium broths are nice too. For those who are “eating” water, they really can eat greater amount of food and decrease calories consumed, simultaneously, against the weight loss plateau.
5 – Food diary
Here the tip is to make a food diary describing everything that was consumed, including amounts. And it’s essential to evaluate the case. Mobile app can be great help against weight loss plateau.
6 – It’s important to rest
Resting is big part of the training. If the performance is set stagnant, then the tip is making sure if the resting is being enough, and the same about the sleeping hours daily.
7 – Don’t giving up
Under no circumstances discouraging and quitting diets are options. This will repeat weighting on and will bring uncomfortable feeling of frustration. If necessary, replacing diet is an option, as a manner to surpass the weight loss plateau.